Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Separate blogs

Haha. Decided to leave this blog as a personal blog after seeing my prayer lists, etc. I hope to retain what i set up. haha. i think this blog is 9 years old!! hahaha. when all the blogging is so popular. while it is still popular, somehow it has turned commercial, when famous bloggers get car sponser and like 10 thousands of people follow their blogs. hahaha. its fun to see how writing and bring out some really interesting characters. But anyway, this will be just a diary kinda blog. I've set up another blog - www.chunsjourney.blogspot.com, for my skin care review. the newest thing i'm in now. so feel free to follow. I talk about how bad my skin used to be and how it has improved over the years. its still left with some scars, and i'm hoping by God's grace, it will continue to improve. :) I believe in Prayer in everything i do. so do pray for yourselves too. Let me know if i could pray for you if you're reading this. :) Prayers for free!! Come get it!! :D I promise I will make time to pray. ;)

No comments: