Monday, September 23, 2013

Jesus, im thankful. :)

Philippians 4:8 NKJV

"Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are  noble, whatever things are  just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are  lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there  is any virtue and if there  is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things."

Amen.

I may not have everything of what society defines a average 28 year old, but im thankful for all that God has so graciously given me.

Firstly, very very very thankful for my family. These 3 very amazing people, who have had scolded me (and scolded by me), fought w me (and got hit by me), shouted by me, hated by me and I even thought of leaving them in a number of occasion, still loves me, care for me, thinks for me, provide for me, walk by me, speak for me, respect me and have never left me.

Its really only during the past year that God showed me the love that was so easily available at home.. I can finally trust the "妈妈是爱你的".

I've been through many stuffs especially with my mum. We fought the most and I can never feel loved by her..but when I realized how much lack of concern she hasnt received, I begin to give her more but she wasnt ready to receive and backed fire even more.

Until I begin to see how capable is my mum, how brave she has been, I see her in a different light.. she really doesnt need someone to give her attention, but someone tt respects her, support her and stand by her.

Lord, thank u for showing me all these. Im really very very 幸福 to have this family.  Thank U so much.. and I pray that they will know u and accept u and love u one day. :) I believe nothing is impossible for U, almighty God. :) in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: